Exterminate Your Cricket Problem For Good!
Providing Expert Cricket Extermination In Austin
Crickets can be an extremely annoying pest, swarming during your summer barbecues or getting into your home and being noisy.
Bulwark Exterminating proudly provides expert pest control and Cricket extermination in Austin. With over 14+ years experience we’ve helped over 200,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Cricket and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Why To Call Bulwark Exterminating
- 100% Satisfaction, Or Your Money Back
- Free Quotes
- Fast Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
Get $30 OFF Pest Control Service
With This Internet Only Offer
Call Bulwark Exterminating To Exterminate Your Cricket Problem Today!
Learn More About CricketsTwo Easy Ways To Identify A Cricket Infestation
- The most common way homeowners identify they have a cricket problem is by hearing them. Male crickets, attempting to attract mates, will rub their wings together making that familiar cricket noise.
- Seeing crickets in your living space or in your yard.
Pests Commonly Confused with Crickets
Cockroaches might be mistaken for crickets due to similar size and color.
Learn More About CricketsWhat Do Crickets Look Like?
- House crickets measure between 3/4 and 7/8-inch in length. They are light, yellowish-brown in color and exhibit three dark bands atop their heads.
- Field crickets are brown or black in color and can grow to measure more than one inch in length.
- House crickets will attack paper, damage silk, woolens, fruits, and vegetables, all kinds of foods, and even rubber. However, unless large numbers are present, such damage is usually minor.
- Field crickets prefer to live outside, feeding on plants, but will come inside if food sources dry up or there or unfavorable extremes in temperatures. Field crickets are often attracted to lighted areas at night. Thus, problems with crickets can be lessened by turning off these lights during periods when crickets are numerous, or at least manipulating lights so the crickets are less bothersome.
Learn More About CricketsHow Do You Get Crickets?
Crickets will enter your house for the same reason you do; seeking food and shelter.
Hazards Of Not Treating CricketsReasons To Treat Your Cricket Problem Immediately
- Crickets can damage silk, woolens, paper, fruits and vegetables.
- Crickets will keep you up at night with their incessant noise.
Choose Bulwark Exterminating To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call TodayGet A Free Quote
When you call Bulwark Exterminating you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check & drug test all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Bulwark Exterminating has sent a true professional to your home.
Bulwark Exterminating provides a zero obligation, free quote. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Crickets In Four Steps!
- We arrive on time and ready to take care of your Cricket problem.
- Address any questions you may have about our treatment of Crickets
- Eliminate your Cricket problem for good.
- Follow up with you a few days later to confirm your pest problem is gone for good. If it isn’t we’ll be back out to make sure the job is done, at no extra cost to you.
Proudly Located In and Serving Austin
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 14+ years we’ve helped protect over 200,000 homes. We are Austin’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
It’s simple – 100% satisfaction, or your money back.
Our guarantee guidelines:
- We will exceed your expectations of a service company
- “When you call us, we’ll be there.”
Today if we can, but no later than 48 hours. Its our 48 hour call back policy. (Excludes Sunday’s and Holidays.)
- Unlimited Free Reservices
If the pests come back, we do too. No charge. Communication is key. We love to hear from customers who need a little extra help. It means they understand that we are there for them.
- “We just gotta know it’s right.”
When you have a problem, we’ll call you back a few days after the treatment to confirm that things are taken care of.
- Flexible Scheduling
Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. through 8 p.m. Tell us when you want us there. Nobody wants to take vacation time to meet “the bug guy.”
- The Anti “No-Show” Policy
Nothing is more annoying than being stood up by a Service Company. If we fail to show up in the scheduled time frame without calling prior to reschedule, then the next regular service is free. With this kind of policy, we obviously must make our appointments to remain in business.
Note: Guarantees are included on all service agreements. Please see service agreement for details.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Bulwark Exterminating protect it against pests!